Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Drew has been out of the hospital a week today. As I write this, I am overcome with praise as I watch my sweet young man outside with his brothers. He's not able to play, but he can watch:-) We are so thankful; so, so thankful.

He is healing well. His stitches have not dissolved yet, and that is causing him some aggravation. We caught him trying to pull them out himself:-( I know it itches like crazy. He is doing great with his pain tolerance. He hasn't needed anything for pain in 4 days. We are in awe of how the Lord has touched his body. The biopsies thus far have been clean. Drew has a follow-up appointment Monday.

We thank each of you for praying for Drew and will keep the blog updated on Drew's progress and potential chest wall reconstruction surgery in the early fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment